Apply online for Chief Minister Fellowship
The application process for the Chief Minister’s Fellowship program, which provides an opportunity for youth to work with the state government, has started from today. Applications will be accepted online for the next 24 days. Last date to apply is 2nd March 2023. Chief Minister Eknath Shinde and Deputy Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis have appealed to young and promising boys and girls who want to contribute to the development of the state to participate in this program.
Apply online for Chief Minister Fellowship:
The main objective of the Chief Minister’s Fellowship Program is to speed up administrative processes and implement innovative concepts by using their energy, courage, creativity and speed in technology to give experience to the youth of the state to work with the administration. Also, through this program, youths also get important experience in terms of policy making, planning, implementation of programs. Broadens their horizons of knowledge and experience. After the successful implementation of this program during the period 2015 to 2020, there was a break in it. The program is now being restarted due to Lokagraha.
- Age should be between 21 to 26 years to apply for Chief Minister Fellowship 2023.
- Graduation with 60% marks and one year work experience are the minimum criteria.
- Fellows will be selected on the basis of merit through a three-tiered test such as online examination, essay and interview.
- 60 youths will be selected as Chief Minister Fellows from the applications received.
- These fellows will work throughout the year in various departments of the state government and various offices across the state under the guidance of senior officers.
IIT, Mumbai and IIM, Nagpur are the institutional partners (academic partners) of this program. Fellows will complete courses in various public policy related subjects through both these institutions. For this, they will be given a separate post graduate degree certificate from IIT, Mumbai and IIM, Nagpur.
Apply Online: Click here to apply online.
Online Application Guide File: Click here to view online application guide file.
Detailed information about the Chief Minister Fellowship program is available on the Chief Minister Fellowship website and if you have any queries, you are requested to contact the email at [email protected] or the helpline number 8411960005.
Also Read – Chief Minister Fellowship Program