Tools and Technologies for A Technology Manager To Consider In 2019
In this article, we will learn ‘Tools and Technologies for A Technology Manager To Consider In 2019’. What was the first tool used by humans? Well, most will say it was the hammer and spears. Then it was the wheel, the sword, and what not. What does this mean? It means, with a change of time, the need and variations of tools have changed and it is technology that has brought in that change. While you will find electric hammer and air powered saws and knives today, thanks to the development in technology, the basic function of these tools remain the same as it was when humans were apes in the Paleolithic times. These are however the common tools or hardware to be more precise. As for the software, which is also sophisticated tools that have been given shape by technology things are entirely different. These being programs typically perform a lot of functions on its own and just a simple alteration can change the entire functionality of a specific tool, aka software.
Therefore, in this modern world, you can say that tools and technologies go hand in hand and you will need to consider specific tools for specific purposes. It is for this reason you should carefully choose the tools while designing any website and implement the best technology to make sure that it is highly functional and effective.
Tools and Technologies for A Technology Manager To Consider In 2019:
List of tools and technologies
To gain more insight into the modern tools and software, first, you will need to know the different tools that can perform a different set of functions. Here is a comprehensive set of tools and technologies that will help you to select the best one for your project development. You can follow it up with a more detailed and topic-oriented structural search from the internet.
- Product planning tools: This set of tools will help in quality planning and software quality function deployment.
- Product innovation tools: This set will consist of tools that will help in several aspects of your project such as brainstorming, software analysis, mind-map, design patterns, TRIZ, architecture, ARIZ, UML techniques, and innovation algorithms.
In order to complete a project successfully you will also require a lot of other tools and software that will include one, few or all of the following:
- Database modeling tools
- Project planning and management tools
- Effort estimation tools
- Risk identification, assessment, and minimization tools
- Reporting and monitoring tools
- Software development tools and methodologies
- Programming languages design tools and
- Implementation tools.
You will also need to focus on different technologies depending on your project requirement. As for the technologies for libraries and frameworks, it will include:
You will also need technologies to support mobile and web services, content management, messaging, versioning control, building and continuous integration, data security and networking protocols, data storage, apps and web servers, cloud computing, Enterprise Service Bus, sales force management, web, and graphic design.
In addition to all these, you will also need several tools for testing different aspects of the finished digital asset such as:
- Installation testing
- Load testing
- Functionality testing
- Performance testing
- Profile testing
- Data integrity testing
- Regression testing
- Sanity testing
- Automated testing
- Issue management testing and
- Unit testing.
All these tools and technologies are required to make a site useful, effective and functional and ensuring that it will be high in SEO and SERPs. Ideally, it takes a lot of careful planning and strategic approach to design a site like nationaldebtrelief.com.
Responsibility as a technology manager
Now that you know about the types of tools and technology to use, you must know your responsibilities and the specific areas that you should pay attention to. This will not only allow you to be with the current trend in web design but also make sure that there are no issues in it or in the results that your clients expect from it.
Remember, modernization should not be done merely for the sake of it but to ensure that the real objectives of the business are successfully transformed and conveyed digitally, whether it is a small, growing or a global enterprise.
- Embrace Microsoft teams: With their chat-based workspaceOffice 365, you can connect people with the content and establish a conversation. This will also help you to streamline collaboration within businesses making it more accessible in real-time. You will be able to integrate everything neatly with all standard Office apps.
- Knowledge management: This is extremely important for such jobs especially when you work as part of a team that includes sales, services, and support. Gathering relevant info is important to make the digital asset fully functional and perform as desired. Info should be collected and centralized and then shared among others. It must also be updated in real-time so that all communications are not only timely but are also accurately provided to the customer. It will also prevent bombarding staff with irrelevant alerts with everything standardized according to the response protocols for the known incidents or issues.
- Chatbots: This technology is useful for both customer and B2B UX alike. Make sure that you implement it for everything including customer service and guiding through the buying process, appointment scheduling and more. This technology will allow you to craft intelligent escalation process.
- Blockchain: This technology has a wide range of applications apart from making cryptocurrency transactions decentralized, instantaneous, and autonomously verifiable. Solutions that are powered by this technology enable smart contracts that do not need any printing, signing, or scanning. It helps in notary services, gift card and other loyalty programs, digital identification, and supply chain communications.
- Proactive security: This is the primary need for all sites and in most cases, the technology managers do not consider or address this need. Instead of a reactive approach, proactive security is far more essential when it comes to sensitive information and privacy requirements. Overlooking this will make a site a sitting duck for the cybercriminals.
In short, you must follow a careful plan, have strategic oversight, and combine right technology with the right tools while applying new technology initiatives for successful, efficient and effective IT design and automation. That’s all, In this article, we have explained Tools and Technologies for A Technology Manager To Consider In 2019. I hope you enjoy this article. If you like this article, then just share it. If you have any questions about this article, please comment.