Redefine SMS Language To Direct Your Business Towards Its Goal
In this article, we will learn ‘Redefine SMS Language To Direct Your Business Towards Its Goal’. It seems to be a simple idea to integrate SMS and mobile marketing which is the most common practice now. Opting into an SMS marketing message will typically send an automated text response. Very recently, the SMS marketing campaign is being promoted in a number of local publications using different web-based mobile marketing platforms. There are several reasons for this such as:
- You will be able to set up your entire marketing campaign within a couple of minutes.
- What is more encouraging is the fact that you will not need to put in any support request or contact the account managers for it.
- By simply logging into the account, users can now check the availability of the relevant keywords that are wanted to set up a monthly subscription at a low cost.
- These keywords are easy to configure and to add an automated text response consequently by setting up email alerts.
- Such an SMS response option is considered to be an ideal option especially because there is no setup fee or minimum period restrictions making it a very tactical short term mobile marketing campaign.
- You as a marketer will be able to set up as well as control the campaign thereby putting you at the driver’s seat right from the start to finish.
- The best thing about mobile marketing concepts is that you can translate these into live campaigns almost instantly.
- It is the speed and simplicity in implementation that pulls control away from the marketing agencies helps the companies to put it back firmly in their hands.
In short, bulk SMS marketing and mobile marketing integration will prove to be powerful stuff in creating brand awareness and increase business sales.
Redefine SMS Language To Direct Your Business Towards Its Goal:
The math behind
The success of merging SMS marketing and mobile marketing is related to the math behind it to a large extent.
- According to Portio Research, it is found that there are about 8 trillion text messages sent in a year which means it can be broken down to almost 23 billion messages in a day and almost 16 million messages each minute all over the world.
- SMS was first introduced way back in the early 1990s and since then it has come a long way. It is found that the messaging traffic for A2P segment is predicted to cross a staggering 2.2 trillion mark by the end of this decade.
Though there may be a lot of reports of its decline, the actual scenario is far from the truth. In fact, short message service or simply SMS is a most important feature now due to its ubiquitous nature. It is also its capability to be sent across any device and in any network that has made it so valuable in these modern days of business.
Better business messaging solution
It is found that this feat cannot be achieved by any other messaging platform to date. It is for this reason that in this age where speed and perfection are two important things in marketing, SMS marketing has become the most important and effective medium that helps the businesses to bridge the gap between the online and offline consumers. It also provides with several other benefits such as:
- Modern business messaging solution comprises of SMS that presents them with an incredible opportunity to reach out to a wider consumer base.
- You can use it to connect to your customers instantly and therefore build long-standing relationships with them before, during and after making a sale.
Since this is essentially mobile based, it is required by the new businesses to move towards more responsive designs to make the best use of the exponential growth of the use of smartphones and its convenience.
The useful features of the responsive design, as well as the beneficial nature of SMS marketing, allow the business owners to use different data and information for their analytical use. These data and information include:
- Customer feedback
- Survey reports
- Reward points
- Customer behavior
- Tracking purchase patterns
- Special offers made on birthdays and anniversaries
- General information sent about them
- Discounts, reward and coupons sent
- Referrals received and acknowledged and much more.
All this information and its careful analysis help the businesses to make their marketing efforts more personalized and customer and location oriented. Therefore, it can be concluded that SMS is the best tool by which you can render the most unique customer experience provided you use it carefully and as desired.
You can use it for several different and useful purposes including:
- Sharing the desired information with your customers
- Marketing and promoting your business and brand
- Offering exceptional customer service
- Improving your sales operation
- Capturing and analyzing customer feedback and much more.
When you validate the data properly it will help you to obtain the predictable transformation. According to a recent research report, 95% of all retailers consider mobile to be the most important part of all marketing strategy. Out of these retailers, more than 30% of the marketers have already started using SMS as their marketing tool and have been successful in their approach. This is a significant rise in the number in comparison to that at the beginning of this decade.
Things to keep in mind
Just like any other forms of business marketing, SMS marketing to has got its downsides and pitfalls that you should know and try to avoid at all times. This will help you to make the best of the fact that this is the only medium where a message is read within 3 minutes of its receipt which has encouraged business brands to invest more than 70% of their mobile budget on SMS marketing.
While using SMS Language you must ensure that:
- Your SMS Language does not turn out to be a spam
- It is crafted carefully
- The focus is more on delivering a personalized and more engaging message
- All privileges offered to the consumers are clearly listed.
It must not be repetitive and delivered at the right time. Make sure that you add brand value and channelize the resources to the right medium to reach both rural and urban customers.
That’s all, In this article, we have explained Redefine SMS Language To Direct Your Business Towards Its Goal. I hope you enjoy this article. If you like this article, then just share it. If you have any questions about this article, please comment.