Realize the Potential of Salesforce DX and Native Release
There are some great advantages of using Salesforce DX and third-party solutions associated with the integration of DX, in your current Salesforce platform. And if you know them, you would not want to work with simple Salesforce only, for even a single day. That’s because the same power, creativity, and hard work you give in into release management and deployment can yield you much higher and satisfying results, in a much methodical, organized way, when you use the feature-rich tools of DX with expert guidance through excellent third-party services, who are masters in handling DX.
Native release solution offering great features
Salesforce DX is really a complete solution for release management in itself, which has come up with the bright and rich idea of native release with Flosum.com. The advanced feature of native solution that has been brought to the market by holding hands of such services can be a turning point for your app development business once you implement the solution in it.
Deployments get all the more exciting and satisfying with the use of Salesforce DX with the native release, and the quality of deployment increases with pace, security, ease, and better user-oriented results.
The importance and implication of native release
The native release comes with some exciting results that you would see in real time, as you start integrating the power of DX in your current Salesforce platform. You can enjoy the following with timely implementation of DX:
- More control on version control which works on declarative development can be enjoyed. The handling of components for programming and declaration would be smooth.
- Every component of the Salesforce platform can be handled faster with lightning speed.
- GIT integration makes it even better.
- Even without GIT, it works great with native version control.
- Seamless integration of Salesforce would be the most interesting native app feature.
- New training is not required to understand DX. If you know Salesforce, you are already ready to absorb DX. The same salesforce user interface is used for DX.
- You can very easily integrate customization in various levels of app development and lifecycle management using Salesforce DX.
- Being in the cloud, your data never gets tracked. Your production org and IP stays hidden, and your data never leaves the platform.
Enjoy the following benefits with DX based services
Many services smartly use Salesforce DX in your app development process, you can see some great business-oriented benefits like:
- 29% increase in the efficiency of developers.
- Ownership cost can be reduced by 32%.
- Chances of greater features being delivered increases by up to 41%.
- Compliance costs are lower by 54%.
These benefits are great to point you straight in your eyes that you can see some remarkable difference in your release management business and process with the integration of cloud-based Salesforce DX on to your current Salesforce platform.
Salesforce DX is an open source developers’ tool, and you need not to take any extra training or time to learn and start using it if you do this on your own.