System Requirement And Installation Windows Server 2012
Previously I already published an article ” Windows Server 2012 Introduction Editions and New Features” in this article we are going to show discuss “System Requirement And Installation Windows Server 2012”.
Follow the below steps For Installation Windows Server 2012:
- Click on Install Now.
- Select Operating System:
- Click the second line item for the GUI.the default install is now server core. then click Next.
- Accept Agreement License:
- Read license agreement turn on checkbox” I accept the license terms” and then click Next.
- Click On Custom Install:
- you’ll need to select the Custom installation option. Go through the installation process normally until you reach the “Which type of installation do you want?” screen and click the Custom option.
- Create Partitions:
- On the next screen, click the Drive options (advanced) link. Create several partitions by clicking the New button and entering a size for each partition.
- Installing Windows:
- It will start copying the file. this takes will a while (could be 20 mins )it will reboot automatically.
- After restarted showing this screen”Finalizing your Setting“.
- Password Setting:
- In the Password, box enters a password for this computer and then click finish.
- Just press Alt + Ctrl + delete to log in to the system
- Now type the Administrator password and log in.
That’s all, In this article, we have explained System Requirement And Installation Windows Server 2012. I hope you enjoy this article. If you like this article, then just share it. If you have any questions about this article, please comment.