How to Get it Back WhatsApp Messages Deleted By Mistake?
In this article, we are going to learn How to Get it Back WhatsApp messages deleted by mistake?. We all use Whatsapp, the world’s most popular instant messaging app. The company keeps bringing new features to facilitate its users. But sometimes these features become difficult reasons for us. One such feature is the delete message feature of WhatsApp. There are times when we accidentally delete an important message. Here we are talking about some of the ways in which you can recover deleted messages. However, you have to keep in mind that if this message came after your backup then it will not be able to recover.
Follow the below steps to Get it Back WhatsApp messages deleted by mistake:
1. Through local storage:
- This method only works for Android users, not for iOS users.
- First, open your file manager.
- Go to the WhatsApp folder here, then click on Database.
- This folder contains all the backup files of WhatsApp.
- For some time press on a file named msgstore.db.crypt12 and edit the name.
- Rename msgstore_backup.db.crypt12. This is done because it does not replace the new file.
- Now rename the most recent backup file to msgstore.db.crypt12.
- Now go to Google Drive and delete your WhatsApp backup.
- Now after uninstalling WhatsApp and reinstall.
- On running WhatsApp again, it will ask for local storage to be backed up.
- After selecting the msgstore.db.crypt12 file here, tap on Restore.
- Now you will get your message.
2. Via Google Drive or iCloud
This method can be used by both iPhone and Android users. After uninstalling WhatsApp from your smartphone then reinstall. When you turn on WhatsApp again, it will ask for backup from Google Drive or iCloud. Restore the backup. Your message will be returned with the entire chat.
Also Read – How To Protect WhatsApp Account From Hackers
That’s all, In this article, we have explained how to Get it Back WhatsApp messages deleted by mistake?. I hope you enjoy this article. If you like this article, then just share it. If you have any questions about this article, please comment