How To Fix Error Internet Explorer Not Working Or Stopped Working
Today, I’m going to show you, How To Fix Internet Explorer Not Working Or Stopped Working. Most often, when we come to use the Internet Explorer, there is no reason to be concerned. We will see the Solution of Problem in this article in detail.
Fix Internet Explorer Not Working Or Stopped Working-
Step 1: Reset Internet Explorer:
Follow the following steps:
- Click on Start Button
- Click on Control panel
- Click on Network and Internet
- Click on “Internet Options“
- Click on advanced tab.
- Click on “Reset” Button. You’ll get another box, here check the box named as “Delete Personal Settings“, then click on Reset button on it.
- Un-check an option named as “use software rendering instead of GPU rendering”. it is located under “accelerated graphics”.
Step 2: Reset Security Zone:
By resetting “Security Settings zone” in Internet Explorer option.
Step 3: Run Microsoft Fixit’s
Step 4: Disable System Services:
· Click Start and go to run.
· Type msconfig then press Enter.
· Click the Services tab
· Check the Hide all Microsoft services box
· Check (Enable) the top half of the service boxes
· Click OK
· Click Restart Now
Fix Internet Explorer Not Working-Uninstall Toolbar’s & Disable Add-ons
Step 5: Uninstall Unwanted Toolbars:
In the system, click on the Start button and go to control panel, in the “Programs and Features” remove unwanted toolbars.
Start Button\Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Programs and Features
Step 6: Disable Unwanted Add-ons:
Open the Internet Explorer and go to the Tools option to disable Unwanted Add-ons from “Manage Add-ons“.
You can read some of the same articles as ‘Fix Internet Explorer Not Working‘.
If you found ‘Fix Internet Explorer Not Working’ this article using the Like us, Subscribe our News Letter for more Microsoft Tutorials and Updates OR if you have something to say then feel free to comment on the comment box below.